Privacy of your Personal Information – LifePrints
This Policy explains how we manage your personal information we collect about you in connection to LifePrints.
We and our third party service providers, including FUJIFILM NZ Limited (Fujifilm) may collect your personal information, including your name, address, billing and delivery information, email address, gift recipient information, FlyBuys membership number and credit card details (as applicable) for the following reasons;
- To provide the Service (“LifePrints”); or
- To process, fulfil and follow up on your orders or queries; or
- To create and maintain your account; or
- To provide you with technical support; or
- To provide you with information on your account and the products you purchased from the Service; or
- To ensure that Flybuys points have been correctly awarded to you: or
- To send you promotional information and/or special offers about products and services which Fujifilm and/or Noel Leeming thinks may be of interest to you provided at each contact we will give you the opportunity to choose whether you wish to receive further direct communication from Fujifilm and/or Noel Leeming.
In addition to the above reasons for collection of information by Fujifilm and Noel Leeming, in order to tailor subsequent communications to you and to continue to improve our services, we may ask you to provide further information about your personal or professional interests, demographics and product experience. Fujifilm will strive to keep information accurate and you are able to access any personal information stored about you by Fujifilm (in respect of this Service) or Noel Leeming by contacting the Noel Leeming Customer Care team on 0800 44 44 88. Again, at each contact point, you will be given the opportunity to choose whether you wish to receive further direct communication from Fujifilm or Noel Leeming.
If Fujifilm or Noel Leeming is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fujifilm’s or Noel Leeming’s customers, or others, Fujifilm or Noel Leeming may make such disclosure.
Where we store your personal data
When you place an order on the web site, your personal information is collected using secure encryption. To process your debit and credit card payments, Fujifilm uses PayPal.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Fujifilm will do its best to protect your personal data, Fujifilm cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the web site; as any transaction is at your own risk. Once Fujifilm have received your information, Fujifilm will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent any unauthorised access.